Sunday, April 10, 2011

I need a jacket

As the train was arriving into the city the other day I looked out the window and saw fog and only fog. I could not see the tops of the buildings and it looked so chilly. Then I looked around at everyone on the bus and noticed they were all wearing big jackets. Some of these jackets are those huge ones that look like escomos and fall beneath the knees. Let's just say I really don't think I have ever seen people in TN with jackets like this. Well to continue, after I looked around at all of these other people on the train with their jackets and boots. I then looked down at myself and saw my thin bright yellow butterfly shirt and little grey sweater top. I looked at the people, out the window and then at myself. That was the minute I knew I needed a jacket. People probably thought I was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment