Friday, April 29, 2011

The Impossible

Sometimes I still don't understand why I was called back here. I say all the time I miss home and that is where I belong with my people. All I know is that I am supposed to make a difference. I guess continue what I am doing and writing about my thoughts and experiences will make a difference. I have a goal and a vision that all of my blogs and stories will of my experiences will become a book, an inspirtuational book to many. I want to be a speaker. I want those who need it to live their life without worry. Nothing is impossible, and that is the truth. I want to spread the word to everyone that not one thing is impossible, especially if you believe. I have seen it happen! I have read those success stories of people over coming fears and over coming challenging obstacles. I have been writing these words for years now, all of my blogs are encouraging and and end up saying that nothing is impossible. I think it's time for me to follow my words, I say this and write it down for others but then I always end up putting myself down and feel like giving up. Everyday we are introduced to a new challenge some big and some small, you just have to stand up to them. I will say I don't stand up to all of my challenges and end up falling down the moutain and crying all night saying I am getting no where. That is where patience comes in. The Lord asks us to have patience. That is our time to see the world and see the little things you miss out on. I have definately started to find myself lately with patience. I have been writing and wondering what Gods call for me was, and I am seeing it now, God sent me here alone to write, write about what I see and and how I feel. I hope you read this and are encouraged by my words, because we are all the same and live life breath to breath. I think everyone has those times in your life when you feel like giving up. I'll tell you one thing, Don't give up, because you WILL and you CAN get there. Right now sometimes in my life I feel like I will get no where, but when I take a look around I see that I am already somewhere. I am living life smiling and accomplished so much, what more can I wish for. I wish that my words will remind you that it's true, Believe in the impossible! Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment