Wednesday, October 19, 2011
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
Simple note for today:
1. Be optimistic about life. The glass is half full.
2. Don't look at tomorrow for happiness, look at what's happening in front of you now.
3. A smile can make your day, not break it.
4. When it's raining, think about counting the raindrops instead of counting your tears.
5. Dance, sing, laugh, you will be a healthier person.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)