Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is waiting..

There are so many quotes about waiting. Some mean wait for the best to happen because it will in time you just have to learn patience as you grow older. Others say don't spend your time waiting around because the more you wait the more you are missing out on something wonderful you could have had earlier. I am still confused, both meanings seem so true. Even though they have such different meanings I tend to end up comparing each and putting both definitions into my situation. I'm not going to share my situation on here quite yet because I'm not ready too, but I do hope I'm not the only one confused about the meaning of waiting.

These are the few quotes I have read.

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

"The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck."

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

but more...

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

"For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith, But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting."

"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."

but here is this one again.

"Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a producer. Produce yourself."

ohh but I really like this one...

"The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

"Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it."





Older women have always told me you don't wait for a man he will come to you, don't spend your life stumbling over him.

Also I have heard the right one will wait for you. This is what I have heard since I was born.

What is love, so many I know have talked themselves into love and I don't want to perform their mistakes. It's true, this comment from me probably sounds like I need a counselor. I may write all of these motivational stories and own a motivational business, but like everyone I have my flaws. I can tell you some good advice, but this is easy for me to say. Lately I have had a hard time following my own advice. Life def. brings you lemons and when those comes what the hell are you supposed to do. Wait til it's over, here comes the waiting thing again. Do you wait or take action? What am I waiting for, I waiting for love that already exist that really just needs to take action. I pray for the best each night, and in the end if I fall I guess I can say I didn't spend the time waiting to see if it could happen I can say I at least tried right? Yes, right so my philosophy to the various meaning of the waiting quotes is still unanswered. The only thing I can come up with is that they both have two separate meanings. Have patience and leisure time to enjoy the minute you have now but also don't leave questions unanswered go after what you want.

In the end they both say time is very precious. Enjoy the minute you have today each and every second with leisure and by performing your what if questions, don't let those go unanswered.
Time is precious like I said, so make the best of it.
SIMPLE : LIFE IS NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment